I broke stuff in the apartment. Who has to pay for it?

Most repairs are rather cheap in China (windows, mirrors, etc), but for bigger equipment (e.g. a clogged toilet beyond any hope that needs to be replaced in full) you are required to have damage insurance, which you then should inform asap whereupon they should reimburse you in most cases.

PDF pageEmail page
Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Life in Beijing