I want to use the wireless Internet access on campus. Is that possible?

Yes, but it is expensive and a bit of a hassle:

1) You ask for a form for a letter of recommendation from the ECCS.

2) You ask Prof. Zhang Xiucheng of the Zhexuexi to sign it off.

3) With your Student-ID and this letter you go to the PKU IT Center (Jisuan zhongxin 计算中心, map) near the ECCS office and apply (opening hours 8-11:30, 13-16:30). For this service you have to pay the hefty sum of RMB 110 per month in advance (for as many months as you plan to use it)

PDF pageEmail page
Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in Life in Beijing