I lost my Campus Card. What can I do?

Go to the PKU Campus Card Office, bring your student ID Number and the RMB 40 handling fee. The PKU Campus Card Office will then issue a new card and transfer your old balance to it (provided nobody found it already and used up the credit).

PKU Campus Card Office (Xiaoyuanka bangongshi 校园卡办公室): In the South-East corner of the No 1. Like Bldg. (理科一号楼) (map).


PDF pageEmail page

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Life in Beijing