What can I do when I loose my Student ID?

Try not to. If it still happens, go to the PKU campus cards office, tell them your Student No. and bring RMB 40 along for the processing fee. They will reissue you the PKU campus card (xiaoyuanka 校园卡). If you

Where can I pay my Internet Fees?

Depending on the landlord and apartment the landlord takes care of paying these fees and then deducts them from your deposit or you have to do it by yourself. In the later case you have to do the following: 1) Get

What do I do when I lost my passport?

Please try not to loose it! If you do, a whole bunch of time-consuming paper work is waiting ahead. Without a passport and valid visa you have no identification on your person and you can’t leave the country either. However

I want to leave China during the semester. How can I get a visa?

Avoid leaving China during the semester, your original visa (in most cases an F-visa valid for 180 days) will become invalid. In order to return you need a new visa valid long enough so you can participate in the exams.

I locked myself in? What can I do?

Chinese door locks often work differently from the one you know in Europe. Make sure that you and all other tenants ask the landlord how to operate the keys and lock and have him/her show it to you when you

I got to Beijing. Where do I find the ECCS Office?

The fastest way to reach our office is through the Metro Station Zhongguancun 中关村 on subway line 4. Take the north-western Exit (A) and cross the overpass over the fourth ring road.   You will already see our building at